Tuesday 15 March 2011

15. CV.

I've worked on my CV and here it is now, gretly improved I'll say!


Kimberley Hawkes
22.07.89
7 ringcroft street, london, n78nd
Phone 07525327114 • kimberleyhawkes@hotmail.co.uk
personal statement

I consider myself to be a reliable, hard-working and dedicated individual who enjoys challenges, learning new things, taking on responsibilities and working hard in a team or on my own to get a job done to the best of my ability. I am a polite and well-spoken, open-minded and friendly person who loves to meet new people and will always do my utmost to help others. I also greatly enjoy working under pressure and I feel that I have a lot to offer after having attained a lot of experience and confidence during my last jobs in customer service.
Education

2008 - 2011        Southampton Solent University                                         
BA Hons Degree -
n  Illustration
2005 - 2007        Fareham College
BTEC National Diploma – Triple Distinction
n  Art & Design
A Level – A Grade
n  Photography
NCFE
n  Life Drawing
2000 - 2005        Southampton Solent University                                         
GCSE (A-C)
n  English (Plus English Lit & Media Studies), Religious Education (Long and short course), Art & Design, Resistant Materials, Maths, Science.

Work Experience


2009 - 2010        ASDA                                                        Southampton
Checkout Operator – Part Time
n  Operating checkouts, putting out stock.
2009                 HOMEBASE DIY                                             Milbrook
Customer Service Assistant – Part Time
n  Job role as described below in previous job. I also had the responsibility of handling cash and issuing change.
2007 - 2009        FOCUS DIY                                                     Fareham
Customer Service Assistant – Full & Part Time
My job was to run the information and customer service desk. This involved operating tills, issuing refunds, dealing with customer complaints, answering questions, finding stock, using the speaker system, answering the phone, processing and logging customer orders, issuing discount cards and hiring out in store concessions. I also gained some experience in the stock office and on the shop floor which involved counting and pricing stock, printing collection notes, setting up displays, facing up and putting out stock.
2005 - 2006        HOLIDAY INN HOTEL                                    Fareham
Food and Beverage Assistant – Part Time
Responsibilities included preparing the function room, cleaning and setting tables and coffee stations, serving food and drinks, clearing tables, removing used cutlery, condiments, glasses and rubbish and the polishing cutlery.

hobbies & interests


My passion is illustration, I also enjoy going to see live music and visiting the cinema. I also enjoy cooking, reading, travelling abroad and spending time with friends and family.

References


References and letters of recommendation available on request.



and not a willy in sight!
Quim out!

No comments:

Post a Comment