Tuesday 25 January 2011

1. About the presentation document

As part of my final major project, I am required to keep a diary of my progress. I have chosen to do so in the format of an online blog rather than a handwitten/made book or item, firstly because my handwriting is extremely bad and if I were to make a handwritten book I'd probably fail due to illegibility. I enjoy talking (but don't panic, I won't be inflicting videos of myself babbling upon you either), and also typing- so it would seeem that a blog would be the logical conclusion. I could do with some 'web presence' and I've never kept a blog before, so I'd like to have a crack at something new which I think will prove to be very useful tool regarding the communication of my voyage on HMS Final Major Project- So all aboard! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment